Pretherapeutic Identification of High Risk DLBCL Patients
fig.2: Predictive Disease Classification Masks
- The most discriminatory data pattern
(disease classification masks) for the predictive identification
of ultimate therapy survivors (S) and nonsurvivors (NS)
was selected by the
data sieving algorithm from the
database parameters (Lymphochip, 7399 gene expression array).
- The disease classification mask contains 24 (0.32%)
informative parameters for the individualized outcome prediction
concerning standard therapy.
- Fourteen gene products correspond to known molecular entities
while the 8 gene products concern molecules without known function.
- The above predictive data pattern is significantly different
data pattern consisting of 17 parameters with
HLA-DPalpha |Hs.914| as the only coincident parameter.
- The predictive pattern comprises 13 increased (+) and 11
decreased (-) parameters for non survivors.
Last Update: Jun 02,2022
first display: Apr 2, 2003